Telenet Group Holding NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Telenet Group Holding NV Launches New SSL VPN Cloud Service Reinforced by Vasco Data Security International Inc's IDENTIKEY Authentication Server and DIGIPASS
Telenet Group Holding NV announced that it has launched its new SSL VPN cloud service, enabling its B2B clients external remote access to their corporate network and applications from any computer or device with an Internet connection, without having to install hard- or software on their company network. In order to protect the corporate network and business-critical information from unauthorized external access, Telenet Group Holding NV opted for Vasco Data Security International Inc's IDENTIKEY Authentication Server on the server side and DIGIPASS for Mobile software solution. DIGIPASS generates dynamic passwords allowing the user to securely log on to the network. With this new service, Telenet Group Holding NV also offers its B2B customers a fully hosted SSL VPN service allowing IT administrators direct access to the overall IDENTIKEY Authentication Server to manage user access control among others, without having to invest in hardware and maintenance of a security solution.
Latest Developments for Telenet Group Holding NV
- Telenet Group Holding NV gives FY 2014 EBITDA outlook; revenue outlook slightly below analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Telenet Group Holding NV Confirms FY 2013 Guidance And Adjusted EBITDA Growth Outlook
- Telenet Group Holding NV Reaffirms FY 2013 Guidance-Conference Call
- Telenet Group Holding NV Confirms FY 2013 Revenue and Adjusted EBITDA Growth Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this