Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corp Announces United States Food And Drug Administration Acceptance For CompleoTRT
Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corp announced that the New Drug Application (NDA) for its bioadhesive intranasal gel testosterone product (CompleoTRT) has been formally accepted for review by the United States Food and Drug Administration (the FDA). The NDA is supported by efficacy and safety results from 306 patients who participated in the pivotal Phase III study. Additionally, the FDA has confirmed that under the United States Prescription Drug User Fee Act, the NDA will be subject to a standard review and the target action date for the NDA is February 28, 2014.
Latest Developments for Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corp
- Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corp Submits New Drug Application for CompleoTRT to FDA
- Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corp Completes $40 Million Equity Financing
- Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corp Announces Terms of $40 Million Equity Financing
- Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corp Announces Positive Compleotrt Phase III Results For Secondary Efficacy And Safety Endpoints
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp announces FDA approval of XIAFLEX for treatment of peyronie's disease
- Xencor Inc announces closing of initial public offering
- Genmab reaches milestone from Janssen and raises FY 2013 financial guidance
- Genmab says milestone from Lundbeck puts revenue at top end of FY 2013 outlook range
- Share this
- Digg this