Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
$25.00
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
$115.00
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
$92.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

GDF Suez announces planned IPO of GTT co-owned with Total and Hellman & Friedman-Reuters


Wednesday, 12 Feb 2014 07:00pm EST 

GDF Suez SA:GDF Suez SA announces the planned initial public offering of its 40 percent owned Gaz Transport & Technigaz (GTT) - Reuters.GTT manufactures cryogenic membranes for tanker ships transporting liquefied natural gas.The remaining 60 percent stake in GTT is jointly owned by Total SA and equity fund Hellman & Friedman. 

Company Quote

49.925
0.43 +0.87%
16 Sep 2014