TTS Group ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
TTS Group ASA Signs Contract for Offshore Cranes Worth NOK 130 Million
TTS Group ASA announced that it has through its subsidiary TTS Offshore Handling Equipment AS signed a contract worth approximately NOK 130 million in Korea. The contract is with STX Offshore & Shipbuilding Co., Ltd in Korea and concerns delivery of four offshore cranes and equipment for riser handling, including a special crane for pipe handling. The equipment is to be installed on a drillship ordered by Sigma Drilling Ltd. TTS Group ASA invest at the same time USD 5 million in Sigma Drilling. The contract with STX also comprises an option for delivery of four identical equipment installations. The delivery will take place in the third and fourth quarter of 2014.
Latest Developments for TTS Group ASA
- TTS Group appoints Bjorn Andersson as new CEO
- TTS Group ASA Announces Resignation Of Johannes D. Neteland As CEO
- TTS Group ASA Announces Completion of Sale of Drilling Equipment Business to Cameron International Corp and Additional Gain from Sale
- TTS Group ASA Completes Acquisition of Neuenfelder Maschinenfabrik GmbH
Latest Key Developments in Heavy
- Anhui Shengyun Environment-Protection group Co., Ltd to provide loan guarantee
- Haulotte Group SA comments on FY 2014 financial guidance and proposes FY 2013 dividend
- Yangzijiang Shipbuilding (Holdings) Ltd announces dissolution of wholly-owned subsidiary
- FUJITEC CO LTD raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2014
- Share this
- Digg this