TTS Group ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
TTS Group ASA's Subsidiary Signs Contract in China
TTS Group ASA announced that it has through its subsidiary TTS Marine AB in Sweden signed a contract worth approximately NOK 75 million. The contract is with Xiamen Shipbuilding Industry Co., Ltd in China and concerns delivery of equipment to three Post-Panamax type Car Carriers to be built for the Norwegian shipowner Hoegh Autoliners. The deliveries will take place during 2014.
Latest Developments for TTS Group ASA
- TTS Group ASA Announces Resignation Of Johannes D. Neteland As CEO
- TTS Group ASA Announces Completion of Sale of Drilling Equipment Business to Cameron International Corp and Additional Gain from Sale
- TTS Group ASA Completes Acquisition of Neuenfelder Maschinenfabrik GmbH
- TTS Group ASA Proposes Extraordinary Dividend of NOK 1.593 Per Share
Latest Key Developments in Heavy
- Keppel Corporation Ltd appoints CEO-designate Loh Chin Hua to board
- China Rongsheng Heavy Industries Group Holdings Ltd issues on FY 2013 earnings guidance
- Alstom SA appointed main contractor by Swiss Railways for the supply of the Hurlistein substation
- Haeduk Powerway Co Ltd declares annual cash dividend for FY 2013
- Share this
- Digg this