Transcom Worldwide SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Transcom WorldWide SA divests German Credit Management Services operations to Tesch Group
Transcom WorldWide SA:Says it has signed an agreement to divest its German Credit Management Services operations (CMS Germany) to Tesch Group, a portfolio company of Avedon Capital Partners, for 9.0 million euros on a cash and debt free basis.Says the consideration will be paid in cash at closing.Says the transaction is expected to close by the end of Jan. 2014, subject to regulatory approval.
Latest Developments for Transcom Worldwide SA
- Transcom WorldWide divests Czech Credit Management Services to Credit Express Group
- Transcom WorldWide SA closes divestment of Polish Credit Management Services unit
- Transcom WorldWide SA closes divestment of German Credit Management Services operations
- Transcom WorldWide SA reaches settlement agreement resolving tax dispute in Italy concerning FY 2006
Latest Key Developments in Advertising
- Marchex Inc lowers FY 2014 Call-Driven revenue outlook; reaffirms FY 2014 Call-Driven adjusted EBITDA outlook; gives Q3 2014 outlook in line with analysts' estimates
- Jaywing PLC announces appointment of Chairman
- Full Speed Inc expects extraordinary profit for Q2 of FY 2015
- Viad Corp acquires audio-visual services firm
- Share this
- Digg this