Ubisoft Entertainment SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Raises FY 2012/2013 Guidance-Reuters
Reuters reported that Ubisoft Entertainment SA has raised its full year 2012/2013 revenue guidance to a target of between EUR 1.2 billion and EUR 1.26 billion, compared to an earlier forecast of between EUR 1.16 billion and EUR 1.2 billion. The Company also raised its full year 2012/2013 operating profit guidance and now expects to report between EUR 90 million and EUR 100 million compared to EUR 70 million and EUR 90 million previously. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average were expecting the Company to report full year 2012/2013 revenue of EUR 1.2 billion and full year 2012/2013 operating profit of EUR 75.2 million.
Latest Developments for Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Operating Loss Guidance; Acquires Assets from Digital Chocolate; Sells Stake in Gameloft SE
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Shares Slump After Warning over Games Delay-Reuters
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Updates Its FY 2013/2014 Sales and Operating Income Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Acquires Future Games of London
Latest Key Developments in Toys
- XPEC Entertainment Inc to sell stake in Shanghai-based company
- Atari SA announces approval of its restructuring plan in the United States and plan to issue 25 million-euro convertible bond
- Firstime Design Ltd appoints Christopher D. Bering President and CEO
- Ateam Inc form capital and business alliances with NHN Entertainment Corp
- Share this
- Digg this