Ubisoft Entertainment SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Acquires THQ Montreal Company and Rights To South Park: The Stick Of Truth
Ubisoft Entertainment SA (Ubisoft) announced the acquisition of THQ Montreal as well as the publishing rights for the upcoming South Park: The Stick of Truth video game, being developed externally by Obsidian. In addition to the team at THQ Montreal, Ubisoft also acquired a new, yet-to-be announced IP in development at the studio. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Operating Loss Guidance; Acquires Assets from Digital Chocolate; Sells Stake in Gameloft SE
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Shares Slump After Warning over Games Delay-Reuters
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Updates Its FY 2013/2014 Sales and Operating Income Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Acquires Future Games of London
Latest Key Developments in Toys
- XPEC Entertainment Inc to sell stake in Shanghai-based company
- Atari SA announces approval of its restructuring plan in the United States and plan to issue 25 million-euro convertible bond
- Firstime Design Ltd appoints Christopher D. Bering President and CEO
- Ateam Inc form capital and business alliances with NHN Entertainment Corp
- Share this
- Digg this