Ubisoft Entertainment SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Acquires German Company Related Designs
Ubisoft Entertainment SA announced the acquisition of Related Designs, a German development studio for personal computer (PC) strategy games, including the AnnoTM franchise. Ubisoft Entertainment SA previously owned 29.95% of Related Designs and is acquiring the remaining 70.05% in a cash transaction. Financial terms were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Ubisoft Entertainment gives Q2 FY 2014/2015 outlook; confirms FY 2014/2015 full year outlook
- Ubisoft Entertainment comments on FY 2014/2015 financial guidance; releases new games
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA comments on FY 2013/2014 and FY2014/2015 financial guidance; releases new games
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Operating Loss Guidance; Acquires Assets from Digital Chocolate; Sells Stake in Gameloft SE
- Share this
- Digg this