Ubisoft Entertainment SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ubisoft Entertainment SA Issues FY 2013/2014 Guidance Above Analysts' Estimates and Issues Q1 2013/2014 Sales Target
Ubisoft Entertainment SA announced that its initial targets for full year 2013/2014 are sales of between EUR 1,420 million and EUR 1,450 million, and non-IFRS operating income of between EUR 110 million and EUR 125 million. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report for full year 2013/2014, sales of EUR 1,308 million and operating profit of EUR 108 million. The Company also announced that it expects first quarter 2013/2014 sales to amount to approximately EUR 70 million, representing a contraction of 47% compared with the first quarter of 2012/2013, a period that saw the release of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
Latest Developments for Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Operating Loss Guidance; Acquires Assets from Digital Chocolate; Sells Stake in Gameloft SE
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Shares Slump After Warning over Games Delay-Reuters
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Updates Its FY 2013/2014 Sales and Operating Income Guidance Below Analysts' Estimates
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA Acquires Future Games of London
Latest Key Developments in Toys
- XPEC Entertainment Inc to sell stake in Shanghai-based company
- Atari SA announces approval of its restructuring plan in the United States and plan to issue 25 million-euro convertible bond
- Firstime Design Ltd appoints Christopher D. Bering President and CEO
- Ateam Inc form capital and business alliances with NHN Entertainment Corp
- Share this
- Digg this