Ural'skiy bank rekonstruktsii i razvitiya OAO: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Federal Hydro-generating Company RusHydro OAO to Sell 25.6% Stake in Trest Gidromontazh-PRIME
PRIME reported that the Russian government allowed hydropower company Federal Hydro-generating Company RusHydro OAO (RusHydro) to sell a 25.62% stake in engineering company Trest Gidromontazh OAO, as follows from a statement seen by PRIME. A RusHydro official said that the Company is now selling firms where its holding is below a controlling stake of 50% plus one share.
Latest Developments for Ural'skiy bank rekonstruktsii i razvitiya OAO
- Ural'skiy bank rekonstruktsii i razvitiya OAO Approves RUB 10 Billion Bond Issue-Interfax
- Ural'skiy bank rekonstruktsii i razvitiya OAO To Hold Book Building for RUB 2 Billion in BO-05 Bonds on April 10-17, 2013-Interfax
- Ural'skiy bank rekonstruktsii i razvitiya OAO Gets New Shareholder Structure-UralBusinessConsulting
- Ural'skiy bank rekonstruktsii i razvitiya OAO to Place 7-year Commercial Paper Series BO-05 of RUB 2 Billion-Interfax
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial Corp announces completion of $42 million rights offering
- Bank of America Corp to pay $132 mln in SEC case over Merrill CDO marketing - Reuters
- State Bank Of India announces preferential issue of equity shares
- Moody's lowers Banca Carige SpA's long-term rating; negative outlook
- Share this
- Digg this