Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$460.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$115.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Unternehmens Invest AG Completes Acquisition of 75% Stake in Pongratz Trailer-Group GmbH


Friday, 8 Nov 2013 05:30am EST 

Unternehmens Invest AG (UIAG) announced that on October 9, 2013, it acquired a 75% stake in Pongratz Trailer-Group GmbH. The transaction, initially subject to the approval of the antitrust authorities and financing banks, has been closed successfully. The Company also announced that a capital increase in the amount of EUR 1.5 million was carried out at Pongratz Trailer-Group GmbH, after which UIAG holds a 99% stake in Pongratz Trailer-Group GmbH. The remaining 1% stake is held by Mr. Herwig Pongratz. Financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed. 

Company Quote

21.505
0.305 +1.44%
20 Oct 2014