United Industries Co KSC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Co Purchases 49% Stake in SADAFCO Kuwait Foodstuff Co., Ltd. from United Industries Co KSCC
Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Co announced that it has purchased 49% stake in SADAFCO Kuwait Foodstuff Co., Ltd. from United Industries Co KSCC of a total value of KWD 4,900, equivalent to SAR 66,000.
Latest Developments for United Industries Co KSC
- Kuwait Projects Company Holding KSCC subsidiary divests 29 percent stakes in Advanced Technology Co Kscc
- United Industries Co KSC to de-lists voluntarily from Kuwait Stock Exchange
- United Industries Co KSC recommends 25 percent cash dividends for FY 2013
- Qurain Petrochemical Industries Co KSC acquires 29 percent stake in Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Co SJSC from United Industries Co KSC
Latest Key Developments in Industrial
- 3M Co narrows FY 2014 guidance to a range in line with analysts' estimates
- Wartsila Oyj Abp slightly raises FY 2014 financial guidance
- Sime Darby Bhd announces striking off of Sime Darby Property (Orange Grove) Pte. Ltd.
- Sime Darby Bhd announces members’ voluntary liquidation of Pulau Carey Properties Sdn Bhd
- Share this
- Digg this