Edition:
United States

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS (ULKER.IS)

ULKER.IS on Istanbul Stock Exchange

18.18TRY
27 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
18.18TL
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
2,412,410
52-wk High
22.40TL
52-wk Low
14.86TL

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Ulker Biskuvi 2016 net profit drops to 230.4 million lira
Wednesday, 8 Mar 2017 01:26am EST 

Ulker Biskuvi : Reported on Tuesday FY 2016 revenue of 3.92 billion lira ($1.07 billion) versus 3.79 billion lira year ago . FY net profit was 230.4 million lira versus 292.1 million lira year ago .Proposed 2016 dividend of gross 0.1871345 lira net 0.1590643 lira per share payable on April 12.  Full Article

Yildiz Holding completes sale of 21 pct Ulker Biskuvi stake to Pladis at total 1.4 bln lira - KAP
Friday, 23 Dec 2016 09:20am EST 

Public Disclosure Platform (KAP): Yildiz Holding completes sales of 21 percent stake in Ulker Biskuvi to its wholly owned unit Pladis Foods Limited at 19.5 lira per share price at total of 1.4 billion lira ($398.33 million) . Yildiz Holding direct shareholding in Ulker Biskuvi decreased to 28.92 percent from 49.92 percent .After the transaction, Yildiz Holding total ownership in Ulker Biskuvi did not change.  Full Article

Yildiz Holding to sell 21 pct of Ulker Biskuvi to Pladis-KAP
Friday, 23 Dec 2016 12:34am EST 

Public Disclosure Platform (KAP): Yildiz Holding decided to sell 71.8 million shares of Ulker Biskuvi , representing 21 percent of the company to its wholly owned unit Pladis as part of a strategy .There will be no change in shareholding power of Yildiz Holding in Ulker Biskuvi.  Full Article

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi Q3 net profit up at 54.2 mln lira
Tuesday, 8 Nov 2016 12:44pm EST 

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi As : Q3 net profit of 54.2 million lira ($17.14 million) versus 48.9 million lira year ago .Q3 revenue of 814.7 million lira versus 821.8 million lira year ago.  Full Article

Ulker Biskuvi Q2 net profit rises to 87.2 million lira
Wednesday, 17 Aug 2016 01:18am EDT 

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS : Reported on Tuesday Q2 revenue of 974.2 million lira ($332.08 million) versus 935.0 million lira year ago .Q2 net profit was 87.2 million lira versus 71.5 million lira year ago.  Full Article

Ulker to buy Sabourne Investments for $50 million from Yildiz Holding
Monday, 27 Jun 2016 03:17am EDT 

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS : Said on Friday decided to buy 100 percent stake in Sabourne Investments Ltd. Which owns Saudi Arabia based Food Manufacturers' Company ("FMC") from parent company Yildiz Holding .The transaction amount is $50 million.  Full Article

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS announces dividends for FY 2015
Wednesday, 2 Mar 2016 12:54pm EST 

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS:Proposes to pay 0.2336257 lira dividend per share for FY 2015.To pay dividend on April 5.  Full Article

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS to buy 100 percent of İstanbul Gıda Dış Ticaret at 43 million turkish lira
Wednesday, 2 Mar 2016 12:33pm EST 

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS:Signs agreement with Yıldız Holding A.Ş.to buy 100 percent stake in İstanbul Gıda Dış Ticaret A.Ş. with an amount of 43 million turkish lira.  Full Article

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS acquires 51 percent of UI Egypt B.V. at 27.5 million euros
Wednesday, 2 Mar 2016 12:30pm EST 

Ulker Biskuvi Sanayi AS:Receives necessary permits to buy 51 percent of UI Egypt B.V. operating in Netherlands from Yildiz Holding at 27.5 million euros.To have the effective ownership rate of 45.9 percent in Egypt-based unit Hi Food For Advanced Food Industries and also controlling stake.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Ulker Biskuvi starts talks with United Biscuits to get IBC facility and McVities brand rights

* Starts talks with United Biscuits on the acquisition of IBC facility in Saudi Arabia and its sales and distribution rights of McVities products in middle east and north africa Source text for Eikon: