Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Cortona Resources Ltd Announces Merger With Unity Mining Limited


Thursday, 27 Sep 2012 07:34pm EDT 

Cortona Resources Ltd (Cortona) announced that Cortona and Unity Mining Limited (ASX:UML) (Unity) have agreed to combine the companies (Merger) and create an Australian gold business under the Unity banner. The Merger will be implemented as a "merger of equals" by way of a scheme of arrangement between Cortona and its shareholders (Scheme), under which Cortona shareholders will receive 0.734 Unity shares for every one share they hold in Cortona. Cortona shareholders will collectively hold approximately 28% of the shares in the merged company, with Unity shareholders collectively holding the remaining 72%. 

Company Quote

0.0090
-0.0010 -10.00%
28 Aug 2014