United Projects for Aviation Services Co KSCC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
United Projects for Aviation Services Co KSCC Recommends 197% Cash Dividend for FY 2012
United Projects Co for Aviation Services KSCC announced that its Board of Directors has recommended the distribution of KWD 0.197 per share as cash dividend for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
Latest Developments for United Projects for Aviation Services Co KSCC
- Agility Public Warehousing KSCC Acquires 26.59% Stake of United Projects for Aviation Services Co KSCC
- United Projects for Aviation Services Co KSCC Appoints New Chairman
- Agility Public Warehousing KSCC Subsidiary Acquires 62% of United Projects For Aviation Services Co
- Bayan Investment Co KSCC Acquires 62% Stake in United Projects Co KSCC
Latest Key Developments in Airport
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd to establish joint venture with top shareholder
- NWS Holdings Ltd announces acquisition of shares in Beijing Capital International Airport Co., Ltd.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC's atlantic aviation announces signing of agreement to acquire fixed base operations from galaxy aviation
- Share this
- Digg this