United Internet AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
United Internet AG (UDIRF) Profile and Financials, plus E-Commerce & Internet Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratios and Financial Averages
Provider: Plunkett Research, Ltd.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
United Internet AG to Purchase 25.1% Stake at VictorianFibre Holding & Co. S.C.A.
United Internet AG announced that it has decided to exercise its option to purchase 25.1% of shares in the parent company of Versatel AG, VictorianFibre Holding & Co. S.C.A., a company belonging to funds managed by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P. (together with its associated companies 'KKR'). The shares are to be purchased in December 2012 by exercising the option and converting the vendor loan (amounting to EUR 59.8 million) granted at the time to KKR as part of the sale into shares in Versatel's parent company.
Latest Developments for United Internet AG
- United Internet AG Reaffirms FY 2013 Guidance
- United Internet AG Confirms FY 2013 Guidance
- United Internet AG to Issue FY 2012 Dividend; Issues FY 2013 Guidance In LIne with Analysts' Estimates
- United Internet AG Confirms FY 2012 Guidance; Issues FY 2013 EPS Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this