Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Plunkett Research, Ltd.

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd's ONGC Videsh Ltd Withdraws Press Statement On Videocon Industries Ltd's Mozambique Deal-Business Standard

Monday, 10 Jun 2013 11:12am EDT 

Business Standard reported that After announcing a major deal, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd's ONGC Videsh Ltd withdraws press statement that said it along with Oil India Ltd will buy Videocon Industries Ltd's 10% stake in Mozambique gas field for $2.475 billion. The acquisition is to be done through a joint venture of OVL, the overseas arm of state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) and OIL, the earlier statement issued by ONGC said. OVL will hold 60% stake in the joint venture while OIL will have the remaining 40%. 

Company Quote

-2.7 -1.58%
28 Aug 2014