Vilmorin & Cie SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Vilmorin & Cie SA Confirms FY 2012/2013 Revenue and Operating Margin Guidance; Announces Details of FY 2011/2012 Dividend; Announces Nomination of Mr. Phillippe Aymard as Chairman
Vilmorin & Cie SA announced that it confirms its fiscal year 2013/2013 guidance of an increase, like for like, of more than 6% in revenue, and on a current operating margin of 11%. In fiscal year 2011/2012, the Company reported revenue of EUR 1.338 billion. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on average are expecting the Company to report fiscal year 2012/2013 revenue of EUR 1.439 billion. The Company also announced that its Annual General Meeting (AGM) fixed the fiscal year 2011/2012 dividend at EUR 1.65 per share, an increase of 10%. Coupons will be detached on December 17, 2012, and the dividend paid on December 20, 2012. During the Annual General Meeting, Mr. Gerard Renard confirmed to the Shareholders that he would be terminating his term of office as of December 12, 2012, having reached the age limit defined in the by-laws. The Board of Directors, which met after the AGM, designated Mr. Philippe Aymard, a Member of the Board since 2006, to succeed him.
Latest Developments for Vilmorin & Cie SA
- Vilmorin & Cie SA raises FY 2013/2014 sales guidance; acquires stake in Seed Co
- Vilmorin & Cie SA confirms FY 2013/2014 turnover guidance and approves FY 2012/2013 dividend
- Vilmorin & Cie SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Operating Margin Guidance; Acquires Eureeka Seeds Inc
- Vilmorin & Cie SA Issues FY 2013/2014 Sales Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates; Issues FY 2013/2014 Operating Margin Guidance; Proposes FY 2012/2013 Dividend; Acquires Minority Stake in Seed Co
Latest Key Developments in Fishing
- John Daniel Holdings Ltd agreement with Escalator Capital for acquisition of EFS
- John Daniel Holdings Ltd announces acquisition of business and assets of Sanceda Collections (Pty) Ltd
- John Daniel Holdings Ltd agreement with Escalator Global Capital Limited for acquisition of Escalator Botswana
- John Daniel Holdings Ltd agreement for acquisition of 86 pct of share capital in Graypages
- Share this
- Digg this