Vilmorin & Cie SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Vilmorin & Cie SA raises FY 2013/2014 sales guidance; acquires stake in Seed Co
Vilmorin & Cie SA:Raises growth objective for consolidated sales, now fixing it at more than 6 percent like for like, compared with more than 5 percent previously.Reaffirms objective of achieving a current operating margin of at least 10.5 percent.FY 2012/2013 revenue 1.472 billion euros.FY 2013/2014 revenue 1.557 billion euros - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Estimates.Says it has just implemented the agreement signed at the end of 2013 with the African company Seed Co and its reference shareholder, AICO Africa Limited (AICO).Says it acquired a block of Seed Co shares from AICO and also subscribed to a reserved stock capital increase.Says it now has 15 percent stake in Seed Co.
Latest Developments for Vilmorin & Cie SA
- Vilmorin & Cie SA confirms FY 2013/2014 turnover guidance and approves FY 2012/2013 dividend
- Vilmorin & Cie SA Confirms FY 2013/2014 Sales and Operating Margin Guidance; Acquires Eureeka Seeds Inc
- Vilmorin & Cie SA Issues FY 2013/2014 Sales Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates; Issues FY 2013/2014 Operating Margin Guidance; Proposes FY 2012/2013 Dividend; Acquires Minority Stake in Seed Co
- Vilmorin & Cie SA Takes Control Of Shamrock
Latest Key Developments in Fishing
- Phibro Animal Health Corp files registration statement for initial public offering
- Limoneira Co reiterates FY 2014 earnings guidance
- Chiquita Brands International Inc and Fyffes Plc to combine to create global produce company
- Chiquita Brands International Inc and Fyffes Plc to combine to create leading global produce company
- Share this
- Digg this