Provider: Wright Reports
Vestjysk Bank A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Vestjysk Bank A/S Completes Conversion of Government Hybrid Core Capital
Vestjysk Bank A/S announced that the conversion of government hybrid core capital of DKK 323,150,000 together with non-paid accrued interest of approximately DKK 15.4 million announced on September 24, 2013 and October 15, 2013 has been completed by issuance of 24,692,811 shares of nominally DKK 1 to the Danish State. As a result, the share capital of Vestjysk Bank amounts to nominally DKK 85,981,689, corresponding to 85,981,689 shares with a corresponding total of 85,981,689 voting rights. As a result of the completed conversion, the Danish State owns 65.96% of the total amount of shares and voting rights in the bank. In addition, Finansiel Stabilitet A/S, which is owned by the Danish State, own 1.50% of the bank’s total share capital and voting rights.
Latest Developments for Vestjysk Bank A/S
- Vestjysk Bank A/S issues FY 2014 core earnings guidance
- Vestjysk Bank A/S' chairman of the board Steen Hemmingsen to step down
- Vestjysk Bank A/S comments on FY 2013 earnings guidance
- Danish State to Reach 65.96% Ownership in Vestjysk Bank A/S as Result of Conversion of Government Hybrid Core Capital
Latest Key Developments in Banks
- Cardinal Financial Corp completes merger of subsidiary banks
- First Bank completes merger with Heritage Community Bank
- Alpha Bank SA announces 1.2 billion euros underwritten capital increase with cancellation of pre-emption rights
- Guaranty Federal Bancshares Inc closes $17.2 mln public offering of common stock
- Share this
- Digg this