Valeo SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Valeo SA Signs Contract with U-Shin Ltd for Sale of Access Mechanisms Business
Valeo SA announced on November 30, 2012 the execution of a contract for the sale of its Access Mechanisms Business to Japan-based U-Shin Ltd for an enterprise value of EUR 223 million. Closing is subject to approval by the competition authorities and is expected to occur no later than March 31, 2013. The Access Mechanisms Business, which is primarily mechanical based, comprises products such as locksets, steering column locks, handles and latches. It operates 12 plants and has 4,500 employees.
Latest Developments for Valeo SA
- Valeo SA shares rise sharply following FY 2013 results-DJ
- Valeo SA proposes FY 2013 dividend; sells stake in Indian access mechanisms business
- U-Shin Ltd cancels acquisition of stake in Minda Valeo Security Systems Private Limited from Valeo SA
- Valeo SA completes acquisition of Osrams stake in Valeo Sylvania
Latest Key Developments in Auto
- Park-Ohio Holdings Corp gives FY 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Douglas Dynamics Inc gives FY 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Douglas Dynamics Inc announces changes to its board of directors
- SHOWA CORP to fully acquire American Showa from American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Share this
- Digg this