Vivalis SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Intercell AG and Vivalis SA to Merge and to Form Valneva SE; Confirms Intention to Launch EUR 40 Million Rights Issue
Intercell AG announced that on December 16, 2012, Vivalis SA and Intercell AG their intention to merge and form Valneva SE. The merger is progressing well, in line with the timeline communicated at time of announcement. The French merger document (Document E) has been registered by the Autorite des marches financiers (AMF) on January 23, 2013. General Meetings have been convened and will take place on February 27, 2013 and March 4, 2013 respectively. Merger is expected to close in May 2013, after which Valneva intends to launch a EUR 40 million capital increase, subject to regulatory approval. In addition to the listing of Valneva Ordinary Shares on NYSE Euronext Paris and on the Vienna Stock Exchange, Vivalis and Intercell have decided to also apply for the listing of the Preferred Shares on Euronext Paris, upon completion of the merger.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE Confirms FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
- Valneva SE Provides Update on Phase II/III Interim Analysis of Its Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Vaccine Candidate
- Valneva SE Wins FDA Market Exclusivity for the Pediatric Indication of IXIARO in the United States
- Valneva SE Issues FY 2013 Revenue and Grants Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- MediBIC Group raises full-year consolidated revenue outlook for FY 2013
- Scancell Holdings PLC announces results from Part2 of trial in patients treated with SCIB1 ImmunoBody
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc presents promising data for Selinexor, an Oral, first-in-class selective inhibitors of Nuclear Export (SINE) Compound, in Hematologic Malignancies
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc announces pre-clinical results on ALN-CC5 demonstrate up to 98 pct Serum C5 Knockdown and up to 94 pct Inhibition of Hemol
- Share this
- Digg this