Valneva SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sai Silks Kalamandir Ltd INR89 Crore (INR890 million) IPO To Open On February 11-CNBC-TV18
CNBC-TV18 reported that Sai Silks Kalamandir, a retailer of sarees, is going to launch its Initial Public Offering (IPO) of INT89 crore (INR890 million) on February 11, 2013, at a price band of INR70-75 per share. Funds raised through the issue are proposed to be used for setting up of retail outlets; expenses to be incurred for brand promotion; pre-payment of term loan facility; long term working capital requirement; and general corporate purposes. The issue will close on February 13, 2013. Ashika Capital Ltd and Vivro Financial Services Pvt Ltd are book running lead managers to the issue.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE announces first ever marketing approval in Europe for vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces first marketing authorization for human vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces approval and launch in South America of second veterinary vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE issues FY 2014 revenue guidance
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp announces ANAVEX 3-71 highly effective and disease-modifying against all major Alzheimer's hallmarks in preclinical disease model
- Tauriga Sciences completes acquisition of Honeywood LLC
- Basilea Pharmaceutica AG Isavuconazole receives orphan drug designations in Europe
- Exelixis, Inc announces positive top line results for phase 3 pivotal trial of cobimetinib in combination with vemurafenib
- Share this
- Digg this