Vivalis SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Sai Silks Kalamandir Ltd INR89 Crore (INR890 million) IPO To Open On February 11-CNBC-TV18
CNBC-TV18 reported that Sai Silks Kalamandir, a retailer of sarees, is going to launch its Initial Public Offering (IPO) of INT89 crore (INR890 million) on February 11, 2013, at a price band of INR70-75 per share. Funds raised through the issue are proposed to be used for setting up of retail outlets; expenses to be incurred for brand promotion; pre-payment of term loan facility; long term working capital requirement; and general corporate purposes. The issue will close on February 13, 2013. Ashika Capital Ltd and Vivro Financial Services Pvt Ltd are book running lead managers to the issue.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE Confirms FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
- Valneva SE Provides Update on Phase II/III Interim Analysis of Its Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Vaccine Candidate
- Valneva SE Wins FDA Market Exclusivity for the Pediatric Indication of IXIARO in the United States
- Valneva SE Issues FY 2013 Revenue and Grants Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals Inc spins-off sexual dysfunction business
- Cerep SA sells Cerep Inc to Eurofins Scientific SE's Eurofins-Panlabs Inc
- Response Genetics Inc announces pricing of underwritten public offering
- Perrigo Co And Elan Corporation plc receive Irish High Court approval for Perrigo's proposed acquisition of Elan
- Share this
- Digg this