Valneva SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Vivalis SA Announces Update on Merger with Intercell AG and Planned Name Change to Valneva
Vivalis SA and Intercell AG announced that the final administrative step for closing of the proposed merger between the two companies to create Valneva SE (Valneva) has been initiated by filing of the relevant documents with the companies' register at the Commercial Court of Lyon. On the expected closing date May 28, 2013, Intercell shareholders will receive 13 new ordinary shares and 13 new preferred shares of Valneva for every 40 Intercell shares that they own. Vivalis shares will not be affected by any share exchange and continue to exist under the new name of Valneva. The Valneva shares will be traded on both the NYSE Euronext Paris and the Vienna Stock Exchange.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE announces first ever marketing approval in Europe for vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces first marketing authorization for human vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces approval and launch in South America of second veterinary vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE issues FY 2014 revenue guidance
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Biotie Therapies Oyj decides not to exercise option to acquire Neurelis Inc but retains economic interest in future success of NRL-1
- KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals announces FDA acceptance of ATX-101 New Drug Application
- Zafgen receives Orphan Drug Designation in european union for Beloranib
- Can Fite Biopharma Ltd's CF102 approved for compassionate use in Israel for liver cancer patient
- Share this
- Digg this