Vivalis SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Vivalis SA Announces Update on Merger with Intercell AG and Planned Name Change to Valneva
Vivalis SA and Intercell AG announced that the final administrative step for closing of the proposed merger between the two companies to create Valneva SE (Valneva) has been initiated by filing of the relevant documents with the companies' register at the Commercial Court of Lyon. On the expected closing date May 28, 2013, Intercell shareholders will receive 13 new ordinary shares and 13 new preferred shares of Valneva for every 40 Intercell shares that they own. Vivalis shares will not be affected by any share exchange and continue to exist under the new name of Valneva. The Valneva shares will be traded on both the NYSE Euronext Paris and the Vienna Stock Exchange.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE Confirms FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
- Valneva SE Provides Update on Phase II/III Interim Analysis of Its Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Vaccine Candidate
- Valneva SE Wins FDA Market Exclusivity for the Pediatric Indication of IXIARO in the United States
- Valneva SE Issues FY 2013 Revenue and Grants Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc announces new pre-clinical data on ALN-AT3, an RNAi therapeutic targeting antithrombin (AT) for treatment of hemophilia and rare bleeding disorders
- Incyte Corp announces positive results from Proof-of-Concept Phase II clinical trial of Oral JAK1 Inhibitor in patients with Myelofibrosis
- NeuroSearch names Karin Garre Chairman
- Exiqon lowers FY 2013 financial guidance
- Share this
- Digg this