Valneva SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Valneva SE Announces Sale of its Clinical Manufacturing Operations (CMO) in France to Biological E
Valneva SE announced the signing of a binding term sheet to sell its Clinical Manufacturing Operations (CMO) in Nantes to Biological E, an Indian biopharmaceutical company. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE confirms FY 2014 outlook guidance
- Valneva SE announces first ever marketing approval in Europe for vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces first marketing authorization for human vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces approval and launch in South America of second veterinary vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Zealand Pharma A/S maintains FY 2014 financial guidance
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp announces positive data from Phase 2a study of CCH for treatment of Cellulite
- OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals Inc announces update on phase 3 ENSPIRIT trial evaluating Custirsen in advanced non-small cell lung cancer
- Galena Biopharma appoints Mark W. Schwartz, Ph.D., as President and Chief Executive Officer
- Share this
- Digg this