Valneva SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Valneva SE Announces Sale of its Clinical Manufacturing Operations (CMO) in France to Biological E
Valneva SE announced the signing of a binding term sheet to sell its Clinical Manufacturing Operations (CMO) in Nantes to Biological E, an Indian biopharmaceutical company. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE confirms FY 2014 outlook guidance
- Valneva SE announces first ever marketing approval in Europe for vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces first marketing authorization for human vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces approval and launch in South America of second veterinary vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Cellceutix Corp announces positive top-line data from phase 2b ABSSSI Trial
- Akers Biosciences Inc announces joint venture to market rapid diagnostic tests in China
- Rich Pharmaceuticals Inc announces submission of IND application to FDA for treatment of acute myelocytic leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome
- Celator Pharmaceuticals Inc prices $12.9 mln public offering of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock
- Share this
- Digg this