Valneva SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Valneva SE Completes EUR 40 Million Capital Increase
Valneva SE announced the successful completion of its capital increase with pre-emptive subscription rights launched on June 13, 2013. The capital increase was oversubscribed and the final gross proceeds amount to EUR40,187,819.75 with the issuance of 15,165,215 new shares. Total subscription orders for this capital increase amounted to approximately EUR58.7 million, i.e., a subscription rate of approximately 146%. 13,439,860 new shares were subscribed on an irreducible basis, representing approximately 88.6% of the new shares to be issued. Subscription orders on a reducible basis amounted to 8,723,132 new shares and will, as a result, be satisfied only in part, i.e. for 1,725,355 new shares.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE issues FY 2014 revenue guidance
- Valneva SE Confirms FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
- Valneva SE Provides Update on Phase II/III Interim Analysis of Its Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Vaccine Candidate
- Valneva SE Wins FDA Market Exclusivity for the Pediatric Indication of IXIARO in the United States
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp announces proposed public offering of common stock
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co reports positive, top-line results from phase 2 clinical trial of gcs-100 in chronic kidney disease
- FDA designates Regado Biosciences Inc's REG1 in PCI as a fast track development program
- Omeros Corporation announces positive OMS721 Data in Serum from patients with aHUS
- Share this
- Digg this