Valneva SE: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Valneva SE Completes EUR 40 Million Capital Increase
Valneva SE announced the successful completion of its capital increase with pre-emptive subscription rights launched on June 13, 2013. The capital increase was oversubscribed and the final gross proceeds amount to EUR40,187,819.75 with the issuance of 15,165,215 new shares. Total subscription orders for this capital increase amounted to approximately EUR58.7 million, i.e., a subscription rate of approximately 146%. 13,439,860 new shares were subscribed on an irreducible basis, representing approximately 88.6% of the new shares to be issued. Subscription orders on a reducible basis amounted to 8,723,132 new shares and will, as a result, be satisfied only in part, i.e. for 1,725,355 new shares.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE announces first ever marketing approval in Europe for vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces first marketing authorization for human vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE announces approval and launch in South America of second veterinary vaccine produced in EB66 cell line
- Valneva SE issues FY 2014 revenue guidance
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- CanTx Inc and Novogen Ltd appoints contract manufacturing organizations to produce clinical batches of the experimental anti cancer drug
- Zhongyuan Union Stem Cell Bioengineering Co to set up joint venture
- Applied Genetic Technologies Crop announces pricing of public offering
- Protalix Biotherapeutics names Shlomo Yanai as Chairman
- Share this
- Digg this