Vivalis SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Valneva SE Completes EUR 40 Million Capital Increase
Valneva SE announced the successful completion of its capital increase with pre-emptive subscription rights launched on June 13, 2013. The capital increase was oversubscribed and the final gross proceeds amount to EUR40,187,819.75 with the issuance of 15,165,215 new shares. Total subscription orders for this capital increase amounted to approximately EUR58.7 million, i.e., a subscription rate of approximately 146%. 13,439,860 new shares were subscribed on an irreducible basis, representing approximately 88.6% of the new shares to be issued. Subscription orders on a reducible basis amounted to 8,723,132 new shares and will, as a result, be satisfied only in part, i.e. for 1,725,355 new shares.
Latest Developments for Valneva SE
- Valneva SE Confirms FY 2013 Revenue Guidance in Line with Analysts' Estimates
- Valneva SE Provides Update on Phase II/III Interim Analysis of Its Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Vaccine Candidate
- Valneva SE Wins FDA Market Exclusivity for the Pediatric Indication of IXIARO in the United States
- Valneva SE Issues FY 2013 Revenue and Grants Guidance
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Avita Medical Ltd announces senior management changes
- PDL BioPharma Inc gives Q4 2013 guidance in line with analysts' estimates
- Lorus Therapeutics Inc completes $7,001,500 prospectus offering of common shares
- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals Inc announces preliminary phase 1 results in advanced hematologic malignancies with kb004, an anti-epha3 monoclonal antibody
- Share this
- Digg this