Vladivostokskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Vladivostokskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO Approves Share Issue for Merger with Vladivostok Container Terminal-Interfax
Interfax reported that the Supervisory Board of Vladivostokskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO (VMTP) decided on July 26 to increase the Company's charter capital by issuing new shares that will be swapped for the common shares of Vladivostok Container Terminal (VCT). Both companies are part of the Fesco Transportation Group. The board decision calls for converting 28836394/1405998852 of one VCT common share with par value of RUB 10 into one new common VMTP share with par value of RUB 0.10. VMTP will issue 1,405,998,852 common shares. In the course of the merger with the terminal, VCT shares held by VCT and VMTP, as well as VMTP shares held by VCT will be canceled.
Latest Developments for Vladivostokskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO
- Vladivostokskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO Acquires 100% in Emerant Holdings Limited-AK&M
- Vladivostokskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO Announces Change of General Director-Interfax
- Vladivostokskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO Appoints Chairman of Board of Directors-AK&M
- FAS Approves Vladivostokskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO's Motion to Acquire 50.02% in Portovyi Flot ZAO-AK&M
Latest Key Developments in Marine
- AK Transneft' OAO updates on acquisition of stake in Novorossiyskiy morskoy torgovyi port OAO-Interfax
- Xiamen Xiangyu Co Ltd's subsidiary to establish joint venture with XiaMen Port Holding Group Co, Xiamen International Port and Xiamen ITG Group Corp Ltd
- Tianjin Port Holdings Co Ltd receives supervision attention letter
- Share this
- Digg this