21Vianet Group Inc (VNET.O) Key Developments | Reuters.com
Edition:
United States

21Vianet Group Inc (VNET.O)

VNET.O on Nasdaq

9.69USD
29 Jun 2016
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$9.69
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
12,490
Avg. Vol
1,462,807
52-wk High
$21.47
52-wk Low
$8.76

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

21Vianet Group Inc and Unisplendour announce joint venture
Friday, 17 Jun 2016 08:00am EDT 

21Vianet Group Inc : Unis holds a majority stake of 51% in joint venture, and 21Vianet holds remaining 49% stake. .21Vianet Group Inc and Unisplendour establish joint venture.  Full Article

21Vianet Group says quarterly revenue rises to about $133.7 mln
Thursday, 26 May 2016 04:01pm EDT 

21vianet Group Inc :Qtrly net revenues increased to RMB 862.3 million ($133.7 million) from RMB 860.1 million in comparative period in 2015.  Full Article

21Vianet announces US$388 million investment from Tus-Holdings
Monday, 23 May 2016 06:52am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet announces us$388 million investment from tus-holdings . Share subscription price of approximately us$2.712 per ordinary share, or us$16.274 per ads . Investment will be comprised of newly issued 31,996,874 class a ordinary shares and 111,053,390 class b ordinary shares . After closing of transaction, tus-holdings will, hold approximately 21.4% equity ownership in 21vianet .Investor agrees to be restricted from transferring or otherwise disposing of newly issued shares within 180 days after closing.  Full Article

Kingsoft Corp updates on share subscription agreement<3888.HK>
Monday, 23 May 2016 06:49am EDT 

Kingsoft Corp Ltd <3888.HK>: Deal for a total consideration of US$388 million . 21vianet group and tus-holdings co through affiliated investment vehicle, entered definitive share subscription agreement .  Full Article

21Vianet Group Inc gives Q4 2015 guidance; narrows FY 2015 revenue guidance; lowers FY 2015 EBITDA guidance
Tuesday, 24 Nov 2015 04:01pm EST 

21Vianet Group Inc:Expects Q4 2015 net revenues to be in the range of 960 million yuan to 1.0 billion yuan, representing approximately 15% year-over-year growth at the mid-point.Expects Q4 2015 adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of 100 million yuan to 120 million yuan, representing approximately 31% year-over-year decline at the mid-point.Expects FY 2015 net revenues to be in the range of 3.61 billion yuan to 3.65 billion yuan (revised from prior guidance of 3.58 billion yuan to 3.68 billion yuan), representing approximately 26% growth over 2014 at the mid-point.Expects FY 2015 adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of 538 million yuan to 558 million yuan (revised from prior guidance of 620 million yuan to 660 million yuan ), representing approximately 2% decline over 2014 at the mid-point.  Full Article

21Vianet Group Inc announces change of management team
Monday, 19 Oct 2015 08:00am EDT 

21Vianet Group Inc:Says appointed Steve Zhang as the chief executive officer of the company, effective as of October 19.Says josh chen, founder of the company, will serve as the executive chairman of the board.Says prior to joining 21Vianet, Steve Zhang Served as the president and CEO of asiainfo.Zhang has resigned as a member of the nominating and governance committee and will remain a director of the board.  Full Article

Unisplendour signs strategic cooperation memorandum with 21Vianet Group Inc and Microsoft China
Wednesday, 23 Sep 2015 11:42pm EDT 

Unisplendour Corp Ltd:Signed a strategic cooperation memorandum with a 21Vianet Group Inc and Microsoft China on Sep. 24.The company and 21Vianet Group Inc will set up a joint venture to generalize public cloud services based on Windows Azure and Office 365.Microsoft China will provide the joint venture with cloud service technical and sales support.  Full Article

Server Farm Realty announces strategic partnership with 21Vianet Group Inc
Wednesday, 24 Jun 2015 03:01am EDT 

21Vianet Group Inc and Server Farm Realty:Says a strategic partnership.Strategic partnership to offer data center infrastructure and services, network connectivity, and cloud and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions to support multinational companies' IT infrastructure deployment and business development in China as well as U.S.Under this partnership and with support from Server Farm Realty, 21Vianet also launches its first U.S. data center, US-SV1, in Santa Clara, CA.Says companies' successful collaboration on this newly built data center facility in Silicon Valley provides advanced data center architecture and enterprise-class solutions in support of Chinese customers.  Full Article

21Vianet Group Inc announces change of Chief Financial Officer
Monday, 22 Jun 2015 08:00am EDT 

21Vianet Group Inc:Says Shang-Wen Hsiao, Chief Financial Officer, has decided to resign from his current role.Says Terry Wang will succeed Hsiao as Chief Financial Officer.Shang-Wen Hsiao, will serve as an advisor to the board of directors effective July 1.  Full Article

21Vianet Group Inc gives Q2 2015 guidance below analysts' estimates; reaffirms FY 2015 guidance
Tuesday, 26 May 2015 04:01pm EDT 

21Vianet Group Inc:Expects Q2 2015 net revenues to be in the range of 886 million yuan to 922 million yuan, representing about 37pct growth year-over-year at the mid-point.Expects Q2 2015 adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of 152 million yuan to 172 million yuan, representing about 23pct growth year-over-year at the mid-point.Expects FY 2015 net revenues to be in the range of 3.91 billion yuan to 4.11 billion yuan, representing about 39pct growth over 2014 at the mid-point.Expects FY 2015 adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of 760 million yuan to 860 million yuan, representing about 45pct growth over 2014 at the mid-point.Q2 2015 revenue of 960 million yuan and EBITDA of 189 million yuan - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.FY 2015 revenue of 4.00 billion yuan and EBITDA of 792 million yuan - Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.  Full Article

BRIEF-21Vianet Group Inc and Unisplendour announce joint venture

* Unis holds a majority stake of 51% in joint venture, and 21Vianet holds remaining 49% stake.