Edition:
United States

21Vianet Group Inc (VNET.O)

VNET.O on Nasdaq

8.47USD
9 Dec 2016
Change (% chg)

$0.43 (+5.35%)
Prev Close
$8.04
Open
$7.95
Day's High
$8.49
Day's Low
$7.95
Volume
886,085
Avg. Vol
1,022,596
52-wk High
$21.32
52-wk Low
$6.77

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

21Vianet Group reports Q2 adjusted loss per share rmb 0.19
Tuesday, 16 Aug 2016 04:05pm EDT 

21Vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet Group Inc reports second quarter 2016 unaudited financial results . Q2 revenue RMB 910.8 million versus RMB 866.8 million . Q2 loss per share RMB 0.22 . Sees FY 2016 revenue RMB 3.62 billion to RMB 3.66 billion . Sees Q3 2016 revenue down about 0.4 percent . Q2 adjusted loss per share RMB 0.19 . Sees Q3 2016 revenue RMB 900 million to RMB 940 million . Sees FY 2016 revenue up about 0.2 percent . Qtrly diluted loss per ADS of $0.20 . Qtrly adjusted diluted loss per ADS $0.17 . Sees Q3 adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in range of RMB 40 million to RMB 60 million .Adjusted EBITDA for full year 2016 is expected to be in range of RMB 240 million to RMB 260 million.  Full Article

Tus-HoldingsCoo Ltd reports 21.4 pck stake in class A ordinary shares of 21Vianet Group
Wednesday, 13 Jul 2016 06:39am EDT 

Tus-Holdings co :Reports 21.4% stake in class a ordinary shares of 21Vianet Group as of June 2, 2016 - SEC filing.  Full Article

21vianet Group extends strategic cooperation agreement with Kingsoft
Wednesday, 6 Jul 2016 08:00am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet Group, Inc extends strategic cooperation agreement with Kingsoft . 21Vianet will continue to provide new cabinets to Kingsoft and its designated third-parties .Renewed agreement extends term of strategic cooperation on data center cabinets leasing by three years until January 2021.  Full Article

21Vianet Group to repurchase $200 mln shares
Thursday, 30 Jun 2016 08:00am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21vianet Group Inc announces US$200 million share repurchase program .Plans to fund repurchases made under program from its available cash balance.  Full Article

21Vianet Group says buyer group's going private proposal withdrawn
Thursday, 30 Jun 2016 08:00am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet Group Inc announces receipt of withdrawal of buyer group's going private proposal .As a result, dissolution of special committee of board of company has been approved by board.  Full Article

21Vianet Group Inc and Unisplendour announce joint venture
Friday, 17 Jun 2016 08:00am EDT 

21Vianet Group Inc : Unis holds a majority stake of 51% in joint venture, and 21Vianet holds remaining 49% stake. .21Vianet Group Inc and Unisplendour establish joint venture.  Full Article

21Vianet Group says quarterly revenue rises to about $133.7 mln
Thursday, 26 May 2016 04:01pm EDT 

21vianet Group Inc :Qtrly net revenues increased to RMB 862.3 million ($133.7 million) from RMB 860.1 million in comparative period in 2015.  Full Article

21Vianet announces US$388 million investment from Tus-Holdings
Monday, 23 May 2016 06:52am EDT 

21vianet Group Inc : 21Vianet announces us$388 million investment from tus-holdings . Share subscription price of approximately us$2.712 per ordinary share, or us$16.274 per ads . Investment will be comprised of newly issued 31,996,874 class a ordinary shares and 111,053,390 class b ordinary shares . After closing of transaction, tus-holdings will, hold approximately 21.4% equity ownership in 21vianet .Investor agrees to be restricted from transferring or otherwise disposing of newly issued shares within 180 days after closing.  Full Article

Kingsoft Corp updates on share subscription agreement<3888.HK>
Monday, 23 May 2016 06:49am EDT 

Kingsoft Corp Ltd <3888.HK>: Deal for a total consideration of US$388 million . 21vianet group and tus-holdings co through affiliated investment vehicle, entered definitive share subscription agreement .  Full Article

21Vianet Group Inc gives Q4 2015 guidance; narrows FY 2015 revenue guidance; lowers FY 2015 EBITDA guidance
Tuesday, 24 Nov 2015 04:01pm EST 

21Vianet Group Inc:Expects Q4 2015 net revenues to be in the range of 960 million yuan to 1.0 billion yuan, representing approximately 15% year-over-year growth at the mid-point.Expects Q4 2015 adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of 100 million yuan to 120 million yuan, representing approximately 31% year-over-year decline at the mid-point.Expects FY 2015 net revenues to be in the range of 3.61 billion yuan to 3.65 billion yuan (revised from prior guidance of 3.58 billion yuan to 3.68 billion yuan), representing approximately 26% growth over 2014 at the mid-point.Expects FY 2015 adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of 538 million yuan to 558 million yuan (revised from prior guidance of 620 million yuan to 660 million yuan ), representing approximately 2% decline over 2014 at the mid-point.  Full Article

BRIEF-21Vianet Group q3 adjusted loss per ADS $0.02

* 21Vianet group, inc. Reports third quarter 2016 unaudited financial results