Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Microequities
$138.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Vocus Communications Ltd Expands Fibre And Data Centre Operations With IPERA Acquisition


Thursday, 6 Dec 2012 09:50pm EST 

Vocus Communications Ltd announced that it has entered into a binding agreement to acquire Ipera Communications Pty. Ltd, the Fibre and Data Centre operator in the Newcastle region of NSW. The acquisition expand its Company's fibre network by 55kms in Newcastle with an additional 81 buildings. Continuing the strategy of combining Date Centres and Fibre, the acquisition adds two geographically diverse data centres in Newcastle. The purchase price of the business is AUD 9.8 million with 50% of the purchase price subject to a 12 month earn out. Initial consideration of AUD 4.9 Million will be funded 75% from existing cash, with remaining 25% paud in Vocus shares. 

Company Quote

5.44
-0.04 -0.73%
19 Sep 2014