Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Windstream Corp Issues FY 2013 Revenue Guidance In Line With Analysts' Estimates; Comments On FY 2013 OIBDA Guidance


Tuesday, 19 Feb 2013 06:15am EST 

Windstream Corp announced that it expects growth in business revenue and consistent trends in consumer revenue to largely offset declines in wholesale revenue such that total revenue in fiscal 2013 is within a range of a 2% decline to a 1% increase as compared to fiscal 2012 total revenue. The Company expects adjusted OIBDA to be within a range of a 3% decline to a 1% increase versus fiscal 2012 adjusted OIBDA. The Company reported revenue of $6.16 billion and adjusted OIBDA of $$2.389 billion in fiscal 2012. According to I/B/E/S Estimates, analysts on an average are expecting the Company to report revenue of $6.17 billion for fiscal 2013. 

Company Quote

10.08
0.03 +0.30%
11 Jul 2014