Provider: Wright Reports
Wise Group AB: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Wise Group AB Proposes FY 2012 Dividend
Wise Group AB announced that the Board of Directors of the Company proposes to the Annual General Meeting that a dividend of SEK 0.10 per share be paid for the fiscal year 2012. For the fiscal year 2011, the Company paid a dividend of SEK 0.08 per share.
Latest Developments for Wise Group AB
- Wise Group AB proposes FY 2013 dividend of 0.03 Swedish crown per share
- Wise Group AB Appoints Roland Gustavsson As New Chief Executive Officer-SIX
- Wise Group AB Announces FY 2011 Dividend at SEK 0.08 Per Share
- Wise Group AB Callas for Compulsory Acquisition of Minority Shares in Resurs Bemanning CNC AB
Latest Key Developments in Employment
- Staffing 360 Solutions completes acquisition of Poolia UK Ltd
- Impellam Group Plc announces acquisition of Career Teachers Ltd
- Korn/Ferry International gives Q4 2014 guidance in line with analysts' estimates - Conference Call
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance above analysts' estimates
- Share this
- Digg this