Wolters Kluwer NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Wolters Kluwer NV Divests Minority Interest in AccessData Group
Wolters Kluwer NV announced that Wolters Kluwer Corporate Legal Services has divested its 25% interest in AccessData Group. AccessData Group was formed in 2010 by combining the businesses of AccessData and Summation, formerly part of CLS. It operates in the digital investigation and litigation support market.
Latest Developments for Wolters Kluwer NV
- Wolters Kluwer NV reaffirms FY 2014 EPS guidance
- Wolters Kluwer Health partners with Streamline Health Solutions to distribute Health Language LEAP I-10 claims analytics and mapping solution
- Wolters Kluwer NV completes acquisition of Third Coast Holdings, Inc
- Wolters Kluwer NV issues FY 2014 EBITA margin outlook above analysts' estimates
Latest Key Developments in Professional
- Moody's Corp raises FY 2014 revenue outlook, reaffirms EPS outlook
- Nomura Research Institute Ltd amends consolidated full-year outlook for FY 2015 and expects extraordinary profit for FY Q2 of 2015
- OneVue Holdings Ltd announces ownership interest of Abtourk (Syd No. 415) Pty Ltd
- OneVue Holdings Ltd announces admission and commencement of official quotation
- Share this
- Digg this