Wartsila Oyj Abp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Wartsila Oyj Abp Sells Stake in Sato Oyj
Wartsila Oyj Abp announced that it has sold its shares in Sato Oyj, 1,987,940 shares, for approximately EUR 27 million. Wartsila will record a capital gain of approximately EUR 25 million on this sale. The tax on the capital gain is approximately EUR 6 million. After this transaction the Company holds no shares in Sato Oyj.
Latest Developments for Wartsila Oyj Abp
- Wartsila to sell its shares in QMD 2-stroke joint venture
- Wartsila Oyj Abp revises FY 2014 outlook
- Wartsila Oyj Abp establishes 2-stroke engine joint venture with China State Shipbuilding Corporation
- Wartsila Oyj Abp establishes joint venture with China State Shipbuilding Corporation for manufacturing medium and large bore medium-speed diesel and dual-fuel engines
Latest Key Developments in Industrial
- Midway Holding says CEO leaves and sale of Savsjo Trahus is terminated
- Cerner Corp receives regulatory clearance for acquisition of Siemens AG's Siemens Health Services
- Moody's places Aktsionernaya Finansovaya Korporatsiya Sistema OAO and ANK Bashneft' OAO ratings on review for downgrade
- Basmanny Court declines Aktsionernaya Finansovaya Korporatsiya Sistema OAO appeal and upholds seizure of ANK Bashneft' OAO shares-Interfax
- Share this
- Digg this