Wartsila Oyj Abp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG issues FY 2013/2014 outlook
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG:Says it set itself the objective to increase its revenue at least in line with the rate of market growth in the fiscal year 2013/2014.Expects a revenue corridor of 910 to 940 million euros for the 2013/2014 fiscal year as a whole, based on the six-month figures.Says this equates to growth of between 0.4 and 3.7 pct.FY 2013/2014 revenues at 939.43 mln euros (2012/2013: 906.45 mln euros)-Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Latest Developments for Wartsila Oyj Abp
- Wartsila to sell its shares in QMD 2-stroke joint venture
- Wartsila Oyj Abp revises FY 2014 outlook
- Wartsila Oyj Abp establishes 2-stroke engine joint venture with China State Shipbuilding Corporation
- Wartsila Oyj Abp establishes joint venture with China State Shipbuilding Corporation for manufacturing medium and large bore medium-speed diesel and dual-fuel engines
Latest Key Developments in Industrial
- Tricorn Group Plc announces Chairman intention to step down
- ThyssenKrupp AG says to start talks with Airbus Group NV about possible buy-out of 49 percent stake in Atlas Elektronik-Reuters
- Texchem Resources Bhd announces voluntary winding up of Sushi Ku Sdn. Bhd.
- Siemens AG plans to delist from London and Swiss Stock Exchanges
- Share this
- Digg this