Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Yara International ASA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Yara International ASA Proposes FY 2012 Dividend of NOK 13 per Share
Yara International ASA announced that its Board will propose to the Annual General Meeting a dividend payment of NOK 13 per share for fiscal year 2012, up from NOK 7 for fiscal year 2011.
Latest Developments for Yara International ASA
- CF Industries Holdings Inc Announces termination of merger discussions with Yara International
- Yara International fires CEO and continues CF Industries merger talks - Reuters
- Yara re-starts process of finding new CEO
- CF Industries Holdings Inc Confirms merger of equals discussions with Yara International
Latest Key Developments in Agricultural
- China Bluechemical Ltd announces change in CEO and President
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc narrows FY 2014 EPS outlook to a range in line with analysts' estimates
- Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co Ltd announces change of accounting policy
- Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Co Ltd announces change of accounting policy
- Share this
- Digg this