Edition:
United States

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd (YOMA.SI)

YOMA.SI on Stock Exchange of Singapore

0.63SGD
29 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)

$0.01 (+1.61%)
Prev Close
$0.62
Open
$0.62
Day's High
$0.63
Day's Low
$0.62
Volume
3,469,300
Avg. Vol
4,533,933
52-wk High
$0.67
52-wk Low
$0.49

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Yoma Strategic Holdings updates on joint venture between Yoma Strategic and Metro Group
Friday, 24 Feb 2017 05:01am EST 

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd :Yoma Strategic will hold a 15% stake and Metro will hold remaining 85% stake in newly formed metro wholesale Myanmar JV.  Full Article

Yoma Strategic announces intention to restructure its tourism businesses
Friday, 2 Sep 2016 11:13am EDT 

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd : Announces its intention to restructure its tourism businesses . Plans to spin off its tourism assets into a new company and intends to partner with other tourism players in Myanmar . Group expects the restructuring to drive commercial and costs synergies . Purchase of the remaining interest of the balloons over bagan business is part of restructuring process .  Full Article

Yoma Strategic updates on landmark development
Monday, 25 Jul 2016 07:50pm EDT 

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd : On 23 July, The Ministry Of Transport And Communications via Myanma Railways signed 2 new separate master leases for the landmark development . Target fy2021 completion for landmark development .Company's cash contribution is estimated to be between approximately US$92 - US$117 million.  Full Article

Yoma Strategic Holdings updates on definitive shareholders' agreement
Monday, 11 Jul 2016 08:24pm EDT 

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd : Co and unit Yoma Strategic Investments Ltd entered into a definitive shareholders' agreement on 12 July 2016 . Agreement in relation to redevelopment of landmark development excluding the redevelopment of former headquarters of Burma Railway Co .  Full Article

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd updates on JV to distribute Mitsubishi Automobiles in Myanmar
Wednesday, 16 Dec 2015 06:13am EST 

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd:Says Yoma Strategic in jv to distribute mitsubishi automobiles in myanmar.Says these developments are expected to generate further growth in the myanmar vehicle market.  Full Article

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd announces senior management changes
Thursday, 21 May 2015 06:56pm EDT 

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd:Announces that Andrew Rickards will be stepping down as chief executive officer and executive director of the company on July 27.Says Melvyn Pun will be appointed as the new chief executive officer and executive director immediately thereafter on the same day.Says Rickards will remain on as an adviser to the company until Dec. 31.Announces that JR Ching has been appointed as the company's chief financial officer.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Yoma Strategic Holdings updates on joint venture between Yoma Strategic and Metro Group

* Yoma Strategic will hold a 15% stake and Metro will hold remaining 85% stake in newly formed metro wholesale Myanmar JV Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: