Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: DBS Bank
$23.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd Announces Establishment Of New Joint Venture With Serge Pun & Associates (Myanmar) Limited's First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd


Sunday, 24 Mar 2013 12:18pm EDT 

Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd announced that the Company has established a new joint venture with First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd (FMI), a subsidiary of Serge Pun & Associates (Myanmar) Limited (SPA). YSH Finance Ltd (YSHF), the joint venture company in incorporated in British Virgin Islands with issued and paid up share capital of USD10.00 comprising 10 ordinary shares at a par value of USD1.00 each with the Company holding 8 ordinary shares and FMI holding 2 ordinary shares and its principal activity are investment holding. YSHF will be a 80% subsidiary of the Company and the remaining 20% will be held by FMI.