Zeltia SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Zeltia SA's Subsidiary Noscira SA To Be Dissolved
Zeltia SA announced that on December 18, 2012, during the Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of its 73.32%-owned subsidiary Noscira SA it was agreed to dissolve the company, starting the liquidation period. Further details were not disclosed.
Latest Developments for Zeltia SA
- Zeltia SA’s Pharma Mar Receives 14 New Marketing Authorizations For Yondelis In 10 Countries-Reuters
- Zeltia SA’s Subsidiary, Noscira SA, To Propose Dissolution
- Zeltia SA Announces Negative Results From Phase II Trial Of Alzheimer Treatment-Reuters
- Zeltia SA Announces Results From Phase II Trial Of Noscira's Alzheimer's Treatment-Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Biotechnology
- Dyax Corp receives orphan drug designation from the U.S. FDA for DX-2930 in hereditary angioedema
- Genmab to be included in OMXC20CAP and OMXC20 indexes-Reuters
- Immunicum AB announces positive results for cancer vaccine INTUVAX in treatment of kidney cancer
- Zealand Pharma says data presented by Sanofi support flexibility in timing of administration for Lyxumia
- Share this
- Digg this