Ziggo NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Ziggo NV to Acquire Esprit Telecom
Ziggo NV announced that the Company is to acquire Esprit Telecom, a provider of voice and data services for the SME market in the Netherlands. The acquisition includes Zoranet, an ICT service provider that focuses on the retail sector. Esprit Telecom is part of the Detron ICT & Telecom Group and will continue to operate independently, under its own name.
Latest Developments for Ziggo NV
- Ziggo and Liberty Global plc reach conditional merger agreement
- Ziggo NV raising 3.735 billion euro term loan B to back acquisition by LGI-Reuters
- Ziggo NV gives FY 2014 EBITDA guidance in line with analysts estimates - Conference Call
- Ziggo NV says in takeover talks with Liberty Global PLC - Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this