Ziggo NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Cinven and Warburg Pincus to Further Reduce Stake in Ziggo NV
Ziggo NV (Ziggo) announced that its major shareholders, Cinven Cable Investments S.a r.l. and WP Holdings IV B.V. (respectively Cinven and Warburg Pincus) have announced an offering of approximately 40 million existing Ziggo NV shares owned by them and certain of their co-investors (the Offering). The offer size is equivalent to 20% of the Company's ordinary share capital. The current direct combined ownership interest of Cinven, Warburg Pincus and their co-investors is 74.2 million shares, representing 37.1% of Ziggo's ordinary share capital. After the completion of the transaction, Cinven, Warburg Pincus and their co-investors will own a combined 34.2 million shares in Ziggo, representing approximately 17.1% of the capital. The shares offered in the Offering will be placed in a private placement.
Latest Developments for Ziggo NV
- Ziggo and Liberty Global plc reach conditional merger agreement
- Ziggo NV raising 3.735 billion euro term loan B to back acquisition by LGI-Reuters
- Ziggo NV gives FY 2014 EBITDA guidance in line with analysts estimates - Conference Call
- Ziggo NV says in takeover talks with Liberty Global PLC - Reuters
Latest Key Developments in Integrated
- Polaris Ltd announces de-registration of dormant subsidiary
- KT Corp receives punishment from Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
- Telecom Italia SpA proposes non-distribution of dividends for ordinary shares and proposes privileged dividend for FY 2013; sees recovery of operating performance for FY 2014
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Corp completes share repurchase
- Share this
- Digg this