Tingyi Cayman Islands Holding Corp (0322.HK)
22 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2015||Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2015||Chief Executive Officer|
|55||2013||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board|
|46||Chief Financial Officer|
|59||2005||Executive President of the Group’s Beverage Business|
- Chinese food maker Tingyi Q2 profit surges as sales up
- BRIEF-Tingyi Cayman Islands says qtrly profit attributable RMB 266.7 mln vs RMB 77 mln
- BRIEF-Tingyi Cayman Islands appoints lin Chin-Tang as executive director
- UPDATE 1-Japan beer maker Asahi to sell Chinese JV stake for $612 mln
- BRIEF-Tingyi Cayman Islands Holding Corp says qtrly net profit RMB433.5 mln