Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd (4005.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|73||2017||Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|67||2015||President, Executive President, Representative Director|
|65||2017||Executive Vice President, Representative Director|
|60||2015||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|60||2014||Senior Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
- BRIEF-Kayac to buy system for 70 mln yen
- BRIEF-Monsanto and Valent U.S.A. announce partnership in roundup Ready Plus Crop Management Solutions
- BRIEF-Sumitomo Chemical buys Kyowa Hakko's agrochemical segment - Nikkei
- BRIEF- Sumitomo Chemical unit Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma announces unblinding of phase 3 study of Napabucasin