Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd (4151.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2012||President, Representative Director|
|63||2014||Executive Vice President, Representative Director|
|2016||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales|
|2012||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Human Resources|
|59||2014||Managing Executive Officer, Director of Overseas Business, Director|
- BRIEF- R&I affirms Kyowa Hakko Kirin's rating at "A+" and announces stable outlook -R&I
- BRIEF-Ultragenyx, Kyowa Hakko Kirin announce submission of Burosumab's Biologics License Application in U.S.
- BRIEF-Sumitomo Chemical buys Kyowa Hakko's agrochemical segment - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Ultragenyx, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Kyowa Kirin announce positive 24-week data from adult phase 3 study of burosumab
- BRIEF-Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co Ltd's phase 3 study of mogamulizumab a met its primary endpoint