Eisai Co Ltd (4523.T)
23 Oct 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Director|
|55||2015||Managing Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief IR Officer|
|59||2016||Representative Executive Officer, Chief Information Officer|
|56||2014||Chief Compliance Officer, Executive Officer|
|57||2016||General Counsel, Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary|
- BRIEF-Biogen and Eisai expand existing collaboration agreement to develop and commercialize investigational Alzheimer's disease treatments including phase 3 aducanumab
- BRIEF-Eisai Co signs agreement with Grupo Biotoscana granting GBT exclusive licensing rights
- BRIEF-FDA approves Eisai's Fycompa for use as monotherapy for the treatment of partial-onset seizures
- BRIEF-Eisai submits supplemental new drug application to FDA for lenvatinib in first-line hepatocellular carcinoma
- BRIEF-Oncology Venture and Eisai forge exclusive global license agreement for clinical stage oncology drug PARP inhibitor E7449 / 2X-121