Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd (6981.T)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|66||2017||Chairman of the Board, President, Representative Director|
|65||2017||Vice Chairman of the Board, Chairman of Subsidiary|
|60||2017||Managing Executive Officer, Senior Director of Accounting & Finance & Planning Group, Director|
|61||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Components Business, President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
|55||2017||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Module Business, President of Subsidiaries, Representative Director|
- BRIEF- Murata Manufacturing completes acquisition of battery business from Sony
- Nikkei rises to 1-1/2-week high on strong earnings; Apple suppliers shine
- BRIEF- Murata Manufacturing announces acquisition date of battery business from Sony
- BRIEF-Murata Manufacturing plans to postpone acquisition date of battery business from Sony
- Nikkei edges up, high-tech shares jump on earnings