Ryohin Keikaku Co Ltd (7453.T)
20 Oct 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|59||2015||Chairman of the Board, Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|62||2015||President, Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director|
|53||2016||Managing Director, Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary|
|2015||Managing Executive Officer|
|47||2015||Executive Officer, Director of European and US Business, Director|
- BRIEF-Full-Year oper profit of Ryohin Keikaku is seen advancing 11 pct to 42.3 bln Yen - Nikkei
- BRIEF- Ryohin Keikaku to merge with unit IDÉE
- BRIEF-Ryohin Keikaku likely to see Q1 operating profit rise to about 12 bln yen-Nikkei
- BRIEF-Ryohin Keikaku to open Muji hotels in Beijing and Shenzhen - Nikkei