Tokyo Gas Co Ltd (9531.T)
19 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2014||Chairman of the Board|
|66||2014||President, Executive President, Representative Director|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer, Managing Executive Officer|
|61||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Living Service, Representative Director|
|60||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief Director of Energy Solution, Representative Director|
- LNG buyers have not asked Inpex to revise destination clauses
- Japan's Tokyo Gas wants to revise LNG supply contracts
- UPDATE 1-Japan's Tokyo Gas wants to revise LNG supply contracts
- Tokyo Gas buys 30 pct stake in Castleton's Texas gas unit
- BRIEF-Tokyo Gas will spend billions of Yen for 33 pct of the Birdsboro Power Plant- Nikkei