Yamada Denki Co Ltd (9831.T)
22 Sep 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|74||2016||Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Representative Director|
|62||2016||President, Representative Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Representative Director|
|61||2016||Representative Executive Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Vice Chairman of the Board, Representative Director|
|52||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager of New Business Development Office, Director|
|61||2016||Senior Managing Executive Officer, Manager of Business Planning Office, Manager of CSR Promotion Office, Director|
- BRIEF- Yamada Denki updates share repurchase status
- BRIEF- Yamada Denki to repurchase shares
- BRIEF-Yamada Denki's first-quarter group pretax profit apparently grew by roughly 20 pct - Nikkei
- BRIEF-Yamada Denki adjusts conversion price for 2019 due euro-yen denominated convertible bonds to 525.7 yen per share
- BRIEF-Best Denki to retire treasury shares